Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet Sunday Hello


I had so much fun with last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, that I decided to give it a go again this week. Lately, I have been so inspired by all of the bright, new In-Colors and can't seem to stop using them! I did, however, try to lay off the "sparkle" a wee bit on this card (after my last couple of creations) . Some glitter DID find it's way onto the center of the flower on the tiny bee's wings, oops! How did THAT happen? Haha! I love that tiny bee, though. He's so stinkin' cute!! :)
I do have a question for all of you fellow stampers out there. Have you ever acquired a new and exciting product to your stamp/paper crafting "inventory" and had absolutely no idea of when you actually purchased the item? OK...maybe its just me. Maybe I have been doing too much shopping over the past 3 years. In my search for the perfect stamp to use for this sketch, I decided on the (retired) "It's a Stretch" set. When I pulled this one out to use, I seriously had NO RECOLLECTION of adding this stamp to my collection. Yet here it sits in my stamp studio, on my shelves, never inked up until TODAY. Hmmmmm...*insert "Twilight Zone" theme song here*...it's just strange. Maybe it's some kind of sign that I should stop buying stamping supplies?! Eeek, that would be a SCARY thought! ;)
Stampin' Up! Supply List:

Stamps: It's a Stretch (retired, ORIGIN UNKNOWN), Picture This (retired, hostess), Lots of Thoughts (retired, Sell-A-Bration)

Ink: Basic Black classic ink

Paper: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White cardstock, Sunny Garden DSP

Accessories: Poppy Parade 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scalloped Circle punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Corner Rounder punch, Poppy Parade marker, Pear Pizazz marker, Peach Parfait Marker, Daffodil Delight marker, Neutral brads, paper piercing tool, Mat Pack,  Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Have a HAPPY day,

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the card, the little bee is even CUTER in person! :) Super cute addition to your snazzy card. Lovin' your new watermark too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much bling, so please add the bling:) This is such a cute card and love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny AM!! Miss getting together with you and laughing more than creating!!!
    I think I'm going to try this sketch out also - you have inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie